Andrew was dealt a devastating blow at new hideout amid Surrey police crackdown

Andrew was dealt a devastating blow at new hideout amid Surrey police crackdown

The late Queen’s once-beloved son, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, has suffered another blow as his new home is plagued by problems amid reports of the latest developments in the Epstein case.

The former Duke of York, who recently left the Royal Lodge, has been dealt another blow ahead of his 66th birthday, which falls on February 20.

The former prince is currently living at Wood Farm while renovations to his permanent home are completed.

New pictures of Marsh Farm show the disgraced royal will be facing a pothole problem.

The area is in a flood plain and residents have been advised to register for flood alerts if local measures cannot mitigate the risks.

A flood risk assessment from last year for Wolferton Barns, which is just yards from Marsh Farm, stated: “The Environment Agency operates a flood warning system to enable homeowners to protect lives or take action to manage the impact of flooding on property.

“Failure of the Wolferton Pumping Station could occur due to prolonged mechanical breakdown or the power supply being interrupted. If conditions put properties and land at risk of flooding, emergency measures would be taken using temporary pumping equipment.”

Surrey Police’s appeal

It comes amid reports that Surrey Police are appealing for witnesses following the release of the US Department of Justice’s files on the late convicted financier Epstein.

“We take all reports of child and sexual abuse seriously and therefore, as with any other matter, should we become aware of new and relevant information, including any information resulting from the release of materials in the US, we will assess it,” a Surrey Police spokesman said.

Andrews accuser Virginia Giuffre’s lawyer urges US

David Boies, Virginia Giuffre’s lawyer, argued that Andrew has a duty to disclose any knowledge of the convicted pedophile financier.

“He has an obligation to tell what he knows,” Boies said.

“Now I also think that if he is afraid of being arrested in the United States, we should give him safe passage to come to the country to testify.”

He added: “Because we don’t want there to be any excuse for him not to come forward and tell what he knows.”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top