Minnesota High School Softball Transgender ATHLETE trial

NEWYou can now listen to Pakinomist articles!

A federal judge rejected a trial of three Minnesota Girls’ High School Softball players who have had to compete against a biologically male transgender pot.

The trial was filed by three anonymous female athletes against Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, Minnesota State High School League -Director Erich Martens, Minnesota Department of Human Rights Commissioner Rebecca Lucero and Minnesota Commissions of Education Willie Jett.

The case was thrown out on September 19 by US district judge Eric Tostrud, appointed by President Donald Trump in 2018.

CLICK HERE for more sports cover at Foxnews.com

Champlin Park celebrates winning the state championship while Bloomington Jefferson looks at. (Amber Harding)

One of the anonymous plaintiffs told Pakinomist digital that the dismissal is “disturbing” and “frustrating.”

“This is so disturbing. I honestly don’t think it’s fair that this is still going on. I really hoped the court would command it to stop immediately, and now it just feels super frustrating, not only for those affected now, but for all the girls it could affect,” she said.

Another plaintiff also called the order “frustrating” and said, “this is not fair.”

Tostrud’s decision says that the plaintiffs’ lawyers have “not shown as a factual question that statutes are sufficiently significant to refuse its members’ effective accommodation ‘or’ equal treatment ‘as these concepts are defined under title IX.”

The transsexual athlete, Marissa Rothenberger from Champlin Park High School, led the school to a state championship last year while dominating female opponents.

Rothenberger threw a closed closure that allows only three hits and knocked out six in the championship, closing a race that saw Rothenberger Pitch all 21 laps across three government tournament games and gave only two races.

The junior allowed only two races across 35 total laps in the post -season.

Tracking Trans Athlete High School Sports controversy that shakes the nation in the last year

Marissa Rothenberger celebrates in Dugout with teammates after Champlin Park’s dramatic victory. (Amber Harding)

One of the applicants former Pakinomist Digital told what it was like to play against Rothenberger.

“Hitting against him is not only a physical challenge, but also a mental. It’s a mental struggle by knowing that he has an advantage in the sport I grew up playing, which made it hard to even hit him,” the player said.

“His ability to get outs and turn the ball is a strong advantage, but as I said, it is also incredibly mentally challenging to know that you compete against someone who has unreasonable benefits that leave you a little or no confidence.

“This question has affected me in ways I had never imagined. It is simply unfair and I hate that nothing is happening to change it. Boys should not be able to take girls’ spots on team just because they are able to do it. I hope more girls affected by this question will stand up against this.”

After President Trump signed “Keeping Men Out of Women’s Sports” executive order, Minnesota State High School League advertised that Would defy federal law by allowing transking athletes to continue playing in women’s sports. Ellison then claimed at a press conference on April 22 that he received notice from the Department of Justice, who threatened litigation if the state did not follow the executive order, so the lawyer decided to sue first.

The US Ministry of Education Advertised in June That its two ongoing studies of Minnesota on the subject, one launched in February and one launched on June 3rd would be raised to the newly formed title IX Investigations Team.

Transgender Pitcher Marissa Rothenberger (Amber Harding)

“Trump administration has a duty to protect women and girls and maintain federal civil rights, and I’m pleased to cooperate with Attorney General Pam Bondi to raise the department’s investigations in Minnesota to the title IX Special Investigation Team,” US Education Secretary Linda McMahon said in the announcement.

“Minnesota’s continued indifference to women’s civil rights is completely unacceptable. We must ensure that women and girls are not deprived of their hard -earned accolades or exposed to the danger and indignity of unreasonable competitions, and we will fight to restore anti -discrimination protection protections under title IX to the full extent of the law.”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top